E-tickets Terms and Conditions
Issue of tickets
Please note that once you have made your payment you will receive a confirmation email with your E-tickets attached. Each ticket will have its own unique QR code. Please present these tickets to a member of our team either on your device or a printed copy on the day of your visit at our venue entrance.
E-tickets will be dispatched via e-mail to the e-mail address you specified. It is your responsibility to check the information you have supplied us with is accurate. We are only able to issue E-tickets in accordance with the information you provide.
The issue of an E-ticket and subsequent access to the event is subject to the Terms & Conditions of Entry:
- No ID = no entry.
- Tickets must be available for inspection at any time.
- E-tickets are non-refundable.
Admission to the Event
- Use of an E-Ticket constitutes acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of Entry
- You shall not bring into (or use within) the Stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to an event or any aspect of it
- Mobile telephones are permitted, provided that they are used for personal and private use only.
- You shall not offer or distribute (either free or for sale by any person) within the event any consumer article or commercial product of any nature.
- Chalked Out reserves the right to refuse admission or eject from the event any person who fails to comply with the Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- In the event of an E-Ticket holder being found to have an undesirable past which may endanger other customers, Chalked Out reserves the right to withdraw the ticket(s), and any further tickets forthwith.
Use of Tickets
- Tickets are issued for your sole use.
- You may resell, assign, transfer or lend the tickets or the benefit of it to any other person without the prior written consent of Chalked Out, however, Chalked Out hold no responsibility for this and any “new” customer must adhere to these terms and conditions.
- In the event that we find people purchasing tickets and reselling at an inflated price, we will immediately cancel these tickets without refund and new tickets will be sold to customers at the normal, advertised price. No tickets will be provided for cancelled tickets.
- The unauthorised sale of tickets is illegal under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994. Chalked Out will inform the police when it becomes aware that tickets are being sold illegally and will press charges to be brought against those breaking this law.
- Tickets will remain the property of the Chalked Out at all times and must be produced together with evidence of your identity if required to do so by any official, steward or employee of Chalked Out, or any police officer.
- Chalked Out reserves the right to retain the E-Ticket(s) at any time.
Changes to Dates, Refunds & Exchanges
- Chalked Out does not provide refunds or exchanges for tickets purchased that are no longer wanted.
- No guarantees can be given by the Chalked Out that an event will take place at a particular time or on a particular date.
- Chalked Out reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any event without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
- If the event is cancelled completely, a full refund will be provided. If the event is rescheduled, your tickets will remain active and grant you access to the event on the new date.
- Chalked Out will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
- It is of utmost importance that our guests feel safe and secure at our events. As such, we have turned our Green Room into “The Pink Room”. A space for any guests who feel unsafe at any time.
- To gain access, any guest who feels unsafe should immediately speak with a member of the team who will grant access and find an instant resolution to the issue.
- Whilst Chalked Out take appropriate measures to ensure your safety inside events, Chalked Out will not be held responsible for customers who leave the venue at any time.
- If anyone has information regarding a customer of Chalked Out, or an artist performing with us, that may prove they are undesirable at an event, or could be likely to cause harm to others, please forward this to us immediately via our Facebook chat, Twitter DM or Instagram DM. Your messages will be held in the strictest confidence, however, if proven correct, we will share these details with other brands who throw similar events to ensure they can safeguard their customers effectively too.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
- In order to gain admission to any event, the E-Ticket(s) must be presented in its entirety.
- If you fail to bring your E-Ticket(s) you may be required to purchase an “on the door” ticket.
Cancellation or Withdrawal
- Without prejudice to any other remedies it may have, Chalked Out shall have the right in the case of any serious or persistent breach of these Terms & Conditions of Entry to cancel and withdraw your E-Ticket and any future tickets.
- In the event of such cancellation, no refund will be paid.
- Without prejudice to the general nature of the above the following actions shall constitute serious breach of the Terms & Conditions of Entry:
- Smoking inside the venue
- Carrying drugs of any kind inside the venue
- Selling drugs, or related items inside the venue
- Persistent noise during the event
- The throwing of any object within the venue without lawful authority or excuse
- The chanting of anything of an indecent or racist nature
In the event that your ticket is withdrawn or cancelled, Chalked Out reserves the right to exclude you from any membership scheme maintained or organised by the brand and/or to disqualify you from applying for any ticket at its discretion.
Exclusion of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Chalked Out hereby excludes any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the event venue.
- These Conditions of Issue shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.